Melrose holds the Aerospace AS9100D certification in addition to ISO 9001:2015 certification. The processes required for AS9100D certification result in the continuous improvement in customer and supplier relations, decision-making quality, and employee engagement.
Melrose has confirmed with an external lab testing that our parts meet the performance standards required by the military specs. Our understanding is that among our competitors, only we can provide test data from independent labs to back this claim up. Our customers include Boeing, General Dynamics, SpaceX, Teledyne, ITT, Sierra Nevada, Lockheed, Raytheon, Harris, Varian, US Navy, and DRS.
Melrose processes meet the performance specification required for military nameplates and labels, including:
· MIL-DTL-15024F: General requirements for military nameplates, labels.
· MIL-P-19834B: Relates to military adhesive backed foil labels.
· MIL-STD-130M: Describes data content required in machine (UID) and human readable marking.
· MIL-STD-13231: Specifically relates to marking of electronic equipment.
Our nameplates meet these requirements, proven by independent test laboratories.
Our customers are part of the following markets in aviation, space and defence:
– Ordnance & tactical systems
– Assets tracking (satellite)
– Space systems
– Aircraft data collection
– Anti submarine systems
– Specialty computers