Responsible for setup and production of custom manufactured parts using a variety of digital printing technologies. Perform troubleshooting, setup, and production monitoring on press to meet print and quality requirements. Experience in printing industries preferred, but not required. Detail oriented, ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator required.
- Experience with Windows operating system and use of Microsoft suite of products.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment, as well as being self-directed and making good independent decisions.
- Maintain clean and organized work areas.
- Physical demands require lifting materials up to 50lb.
- Good math skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot both software and hardware issues as they occur.
- Willingness to cross-train to multiple functions and support different areas of the organization.
- Desire to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand applicable print quality requirements.
- Fluent in using Adobe Illustrator.
- Perform graphics layout and minor graphics adjustment utilizing Adobe Illustrator.
- Troubleshoot during setup and/or production cycle.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Perform tasks in other production areas as needed.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area.
- Utilize computer to enter data in company ERP system.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Follow work procedures and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
Physical Requirements of the Job
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The employee must regularly lift/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.