WHO ARE WE?
Melrose is a custom manufacturing company that designs and produces amazing products for companies like Boeing, General Dynamics, Medtronic, Teledyne, Google, Johnson Controls. At Melrose, we value a culture of collaboration and service. We’re passionate about serving our customers to the fullest, while continuously growing, learning, and innovating. We want talent that reflects and embraces these core values. Talent that is agile and excited to try new ideas and believes collaboration is the key to achieving exceptional results.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The Senior Account Manager has the responsibility as the primary customer contact for quotes, orders, questions on schedules, delivery, and quality issues. The Account Manager works closely with the customer care, sales team, and departments within Melrose. It is key to get our customer requirements and expectations to communicate those to the rest of the organization. The overall focus is to give our customer an exceptional experience while doing business with Melrose. The Account Manager creates and maintains a high degree of customer loyalty by putting into action their highly effective understanding of the customers’ needs and what the customer values, and then conveying and helping other Melrose employees understand and respond to those customer needs.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE?.
- Implement and facilitate Melrose’s existing customer order process in a timely manner and in accordance with the Melrose response time matrix, to support customers’ requirements with the goal of both delighting customers and exceeding team sales goals.
- Understand each customer’s needs and generate value by assisting in the creation of sales solutions that benefit both the customer and Melrose. The Account Manager utilizes their overall knowledge of Melrose’s products and manufacturing capabilities to create value with the customer or prospective client.
- Work with and support the Melrose team with the primary goal of acquiring new customers and increasing sales to and servicing existing customers. You will do this by helping the sales team position Melrose products and solutions for success and providing expedient follow up to any customer questions or inquiries. The ultimate goal is to make Melrose the preferred supplier of all products Melrose manufactures that the customer uses.
- Works with internal departments (such as Process Engineering and Production) to establish the plan and ensure pricing is competitive and profitable based on established target margins.
- Create and maintain great communication with both internal and external customers and keep all concerned informed of requirements, problems, solutions/resolutions and changes in a timely manner.
- Uses the Melrose’s CRM to effectively and efficiently research and reply to customers’ requests.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Melrose is a leader in providing trusted, innovative display, keypad, nameplate and label solutions. You will work with both our divisions as described on our two websites.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality at all times, able to follow directions as needed.
- Experience working with customers in a sales environment is preferred.
- Enthusiastic outgoing personality.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Knowledge of materials, manufacturing process and systems.
- Experience in managing and providing customer service.
- Experience working in a highly interactive team environment.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality at all times.
- Proficient with MS Office software and use of a PC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Ability to plan and organize work activities with a focus on efficiency.
- Proven ability to act as facilitator of action items, driving them to completion.
- Ability to work under time constraints with changing priorities.
- Must be able to subscribe to Melrose’s Values and Measurable Behaviors.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WILL YOU NEED?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree preferred.