- Proficient in utilizing Adobe Illustrator.Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience in printing industries (screen printing, digital printing).
- Self-driven and able to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast pace environment
Task and responsibilities:
- Utilizing Adobe illustrator to design industrial products (labels, overlays, membrane switches).
- Perform 2D design consist of extensive multiple layers for screen printing/digital printing industries.
- Convert multiple different types of CAD files including 3D files
- Direct interaction with internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with manufacturing team to achieve quality products with focus on best manufacturing practices.
- Conceptualize and develop strategies in liaison with manufacturing team (internal and external) to present to customer.
- Maintain priority and improve throughput of work-load in graphics/design department.
- Understand typical industrial drawings and related documents such as ECO and certification.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style, arranges layout based on available space, aesthetic design, and production requirements (understand screen printing industries and digital print machine operations).
- Maintain filing and documentation.
- Prepares comprehensive illustrations, sketches, layouts, and copy for print reproduction according to instructions of client or supervisor.
- Reviews production layout and suggests improvements as needed, have knowledge on utilizing the best design to accomplished the most efficient way in manufacturing
- Prepares sample of finished layout, create approval drawings/documents, presents sample to customer.
- Creates separations, vignettes, chokes, spreads, color separations and dropouts as required, multiple layer of cutting tool design.
- Alters illustrations to enlarge, reduce, or clarify image.
- Prepares notes and detail instructions for production personnel.
- Monitor progress on new projects and assist manufacturing team.
- Accurately assembles all elements of production design and copy, including measurement and control devices.
- Active collaborator in a team environment with different levels of manufacturing and sales team.
- Keeping current with knowledge of computer graphic design through reading trade publications and independent study.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment.
- Continuously looking into process improvement to assure consistent and quality results.
- Trouble shoot minor issue on digital printing equipment.
- Operate digital print equipment.
- Perform setup and program creation for laser cut and digital cut equipment.
- Understand and able to perform all aspect of manufacturing processes.
- Document and update procedures.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing,Printing,Aviation & Aerospace